.NET software development
• Development and continuation of .NET software projects
• Complete software life cycle: analysis, architecture, implementation, verification, operation and support
• Problem analysis and performance optimisation
• Analysis, development and introduction of machine learning systems
• Integration with existing software systems
• Distributed systems ranging from simple to complex for decision-making support, industrial automation, quality assurance, expansion of business processes
Quality as principle
We make significant investments in the quality assurance of our software. Already at the technology and design concept selection stage, we emphasise type-safe programming languages and methodologies such as test-driven development and peer-reviewing. All of our software projects are continuously monitored with the help of various testing measures from the first day of development.
This approach leads to robust software free of surprises during operations and further development.
Transparency and communication
We strive for long-term collaborations with our customers, which is critical to ensuring business-level software and counselling quality. In order to allow for this level of trust, we take our time to clarify or key decisions as well as possible alternatives to our customers, thereby guaranteeing long-term success.
Cutting edge pragmatism
As tech-savvy people, we keep up with new industry developments and scientific insights in the fields of software engineering and computer science.
We incorporate this knowledge into our work in order to expand our skillset and provide even better solutions. Still, we continue to place emphasis on tried and tested technologies and practices that will continue to remain relevant in the long term.
We are a software development company based in Munich.
As an interdisciplinary team of programmers, ML & database architects and infrastructure specialists with backgrounds in the industry and science, we are always on the lookout for new challenges.
Codesymmetric announces partnership with Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS). As a software services provider, we are assisting our new customer Progress with our expertise in .NET Core, Sitefinity and Performance Engineering.
If we could pique your interest and you would like to know more, we will be more than happy to advise you.